- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThe second use for this meat is an Asian Beef lettuce wrap .I will add this recipe it is wonderful.My Kids enjoyed the wraps.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 (3-pound) chuck roast
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Arrange onion, potatoes, in bottom of slow cooker.
- Season beef all over with salt and black pepper.
- Rub flour all over beef.
- Place roast on top of poatatoes in slow cooker.
- Whisk together tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard powder, and garlic powder.
- Pour mixture over beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 12 hours or on HIGH for 8 hours.
- Serve 1/3 of beef and all of the vegetables with this meal. Shred and refrigerate remaining beef until ready to use with Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps