- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 (3-pound) chuck roast
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Arrange onion, potatoes, in bottom of slow cooker.
- Season beef all over with salt and black pepper.
- Rub flour all over beef.
- Place roast on top of poatatoes in slow cooker.
- Whisk together tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard powder, and garlic powder.
- Pour mixture over beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 12 hours or on HIGH for 8 hours.
- Serve 1/3 of beef and all of the vegetables with this meal. Shred and refrigerate remaining beef until ready to use with Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps
NotesThe second use for this meat is an Asian Beef lettuce wrap .I will add this recipe it is wonderful.My Kids enjoyed the wraps.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Delightful DessertsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More