- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 (3-pound) chuck roast
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Arrange onion, potatoes, in bottom of slow cooker.
- Season beef all over with salt and black pepper.
- Rub flour all over beef.
- Place roast on top of poatatoes in slow cooker.
- Whisk together tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard powder, and garlic powder.
- Pour mixture over beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 12 hours or on HIGH for 8 hours.
- Serve 1/3 of beef and all of the vegetables with this meal. Shred and refrigerate remaining beef until ready to use with Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps
NotesThe second use for this meat is an Asian Beef lettuce wrap .I will add this recipe it is wonderful.My Kids enjoyed the wraps.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More