- Cooking Time: 10 hours
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 14-16 oz cans black beans, rinsed
- 2 4-5 oz cans roasted green chilies
- 1 14-16 oz can corn
- 1 14-16 oz can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 14-16 oz can Mexican diced tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- Chili powder to taste
- Cumin to taste
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
NotesThis is so easy and so cheap to make! I always keep the ingredients stocked in the pantry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More