- Cooking Time: 10 hours
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 14-16 oz cans black beans, rinsed
- 2 4-5 oz cans roasted green chilies
- 1 14-16 oz can corn
- 1 14-16 oz can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 14-16 oz can Mexican diced tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- Chili powder to taste
- Cumin to taste
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
NotesThis is so easy and so cheap to make! I always keep the ingredients stocked in the pantry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More