- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. dry spaghetti, cooked (I did mine al dente, it was perfect)
- 1 lb. Velveeta Light cheese
- 12.5 oz. can chicken breast, drained and flaked
- 10 3/4 oz. can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10 3/4 oz. can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 10 oz. can diced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend soups and Rotel. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well.
- Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours. Stir again just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More