- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, frozen
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz fat-free sour cream
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- Place frozen chicken breast on the bottom of crockpot. Mix other
- ingredients together and pour over chicken. Cook on low setting for
- at least 7 hours.
- Stir sauce well before serving.
- servings 6
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More