- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can black bean
- 1 can corn
- 1 jar salsa , any kind
- 1 package cream cheese
- Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crockpot.
- 2. add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- 3. Keep in crockpot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- 4. Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
- 5. All done and enjoy!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More