- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can black bean
- 1 can corn
- 1 jar salsa , any kind
- 1 package cream cheese
- Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crockpot.
- 2. add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- 3. Keep in crockpot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- 4. Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
- 5. All done and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More