- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can black bean
- 1 can corn
- 1 jar salsa , any kind
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1. Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crockpot.
- 2. add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- 3. Keep in crockpot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- 4. Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
- 5. All done and enjoy!
- 4 servings
- 4 hours 3 minutes ( 3 mins prep time, 4 hours cook time )
- We love this. Serve with rice. The leftovers make GREAT tacos or burritos the next night!!! YUM!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More