- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can black bean
- 1 can corn
- 1 jar salsa , any kind
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1. Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crockpot.
- 2. add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- 3. Keep in crockpot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- 4. Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
- 5. All done and enjoy!
- 4 servings
- 4 hours 3 minutes ( 3 mins prep time, 4 hours cook time )
- We love this. Serve with rice. The leftovers make GREAT tacos or burritos the next night!!! YUM!!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Honey Pumpkin Pie
Angel Acres Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
Blueberry Soda BreadSee More