- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 frozen boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 16 oz. jar salsa, any kind
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts and put into crockpot.
- Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar salsa, 1 can of corn, drained.
- Keep in crockpot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Add cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour. (I stirred mine in)
NotesRecipe from HDMac_WA! This is one yummy dish and the crockpot does all the work! My chicken wasn't completely frozen so it came out of the crockpot semi shredded which didn't matter to us! It would of been great in a soft tortilla as well and I may try that with the little leftovers I have! My god-daughter also requested next time, that I buy sour cream and extra salsa for toppings! Sounds pretty good to me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More