- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small box Stove-top Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 (10-oz) pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can cream of broccoli with cheese soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Spray some Pam into a 3 1/2-qt crockpot and place chicken breasts in the bottom.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and place on top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours. Serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More