- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small box Stove-top Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 (10-oz) pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can cream of broccoli with cheese soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Spray some Pam into a 3 1/2-qt crockpot and place chicken breasts in the bottom.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and place on top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours. Serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten-Free and Delicious
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More