- Cooking Time: 540
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless beef top round steak
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 jar Rotel
- 1 jar chipolte cheese dip
- Trim fat from steak and cut into four serving pieces.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Sprinkle steak pieces with salt and pepper and cook in the oil for about 5 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Place in 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Top with onion and garlic.
- In the skillet where you cooked the steak, combine cheese and rotel and mix well with drippings.
- Pour over steak in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Social CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More