- Cooking Time: 540
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless beef top round steak
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 jar Rotel
- 1 jar chipolte cheese dip
- Trim fat from steak and cut into four serving pieces.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Sprinkle steak pieces with salt and pepper and cook in the oil for about 5 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Place in 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Top with onion and garlic.
- In the skillet where you cooked the steak, combine cheese and rotel and mix well with drippings.
- Pour over steak in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Jean’s Recipe File
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More