- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb. corned beef (don't use seasoning pack)
- 4 potatoes, peeled, cut in 3/4" chunks
- 2 carrots, cut in decent chunks
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 12 oz. can of beer
- 1 head of cabbage, cored and cut in 8 wedges
- Place all items in crock pot(except cabbage-add to pot for last hour) If cooking 8 hours, cook on low, if cooking less, cook on high.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
AMFC Clamily Cook BookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More