- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 corned beef brisket, about 4 pounds
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 6 to 8 small to medium red potatoes, cut in half or quarters
- 2 to 3 medium carrots, pared and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 head cabbage, cut into chunks (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Place brisket in a large crockpot on top of the onion slices. Pour on apple juice. Spread mustard on top of the brisket. Sprinkle on the brown sugar. Place vegetables around the brisket. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Remove meat and vegetables.
- Slice meat thinly across the grain. Serve with vegetables and some of the cooking liquid.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Home cookingSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More