- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1&1/2 pounds chicken tenders, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ozs each) cream of potato soup
- 2 cups forzen corn
- 1&1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 2 small carrots, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- Melt margarine in a large skillet. Add Chicken; cook until browned. Add cooked chicken, soup, corn, chicken broth, onions, celery, carrots and dill to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Turn off heat; stir in half-and-half. Cover and let stand 5 to 10 min. or just until heated through.
NotesThis is a fav. for my husband and I.
(recipe from Best-Loved Slow Cooker)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Best Roasted Sweet Potatoes ALTERNATE RECIPE with added Brouhaha
Vegan Lemon Glazed Coconut Pound Cake
Orange Sesame Salmon W/ Extra Crispy SkinSee More