- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Put apple slices and cranberries in crockpot. Sprinkle sugar over fruit.
- Let sit for 1-2 hours to draw out juices.
- Add orange peel, juice and wine.
- Stir to mix ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours or until apples are tender.
- Store in frig.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More