- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 lb. small red potatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onions
- 1 Tbsp dried chives
- 1 Tbsp dried bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 - 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 jar real bacon bits
- Quarter potatoes to make even sizes.
- Place potatoes in a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Add garlic, onion, chives, pepper, butter, salt and water and mix to coat. Cover crockpot and cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours until potatoes are tender.
- Mash potatoes roughly with a fork.
- Stir in cream cheese until blended, then add enough milk for desired consistency.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Tandori Spiced Chicken
Three Cheese Beer Bread
Neiman Marcus CakeSee More