- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 lb. small red potatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onions
- 1 Tbsp dried chives
- 1 Tbsp dried bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 - 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 jar real bacon bits
- Quarter potatoes to make even sizes.
- Place potatoes in a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Add garlic, onion, chives, pepper, butter, salt and water and mix to coat. Cover crockpot and cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours until potatoes are tender.
- Mash potatoes roughly with a fork.
- Stir in cream cheese until blended, then add enough milk for desired consistency.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More