- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 - 10 oz. can enchilada sauce
- 1 cups Baby carrots
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper, seeded and minced finely
- 1 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups each shredded Pepper Jack & cheddar cheese
- Combine chicken, carrots, onions and sauce in a 3-4 quart crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot.
- Using two forks, shred chicken and return to pot.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and stir into the crockpot along with the pepper jack and cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes, stirring twice, until mixture is blended and cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More