CROCKPOT ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 - 10 oz. can enchilada sauce
- 1 cups Baby carrots
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper, seeded and minced finely
- 1 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups each shredded Pepper Jack & cheddar cheese
Combine chicken, carrots, onions and sauce in a 3-4 quart crockpot.
Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Remove chicken from pot.
Using two forks, shred chicken and return to pot.
Cut cream cheese into cubes and stir into the crockpot along with the pepper jack and cheddar cheese and mix well.
Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes, stirring twice, until mixture is blended and cheese is melted.