- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sprite or 7-Up soda
- 2-3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper (regular black or cayenne)
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- You can thicken the juices after cooking with a little cornstarch.
Notesthis crockpot recipe results in perfectly sweet and savory chicken.... all in a crockpot!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Paul's Food World Volume 1
A Falcon FeastSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More