- Cooking Time: 500
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 frozen skinless, bonelsss chicken breasts (not thawed)
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup Russian dressing
- 1 cup grape jelly, heated slightly
- In 3-4 quart slow cooker, arrange chicken pieces.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over chicken.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More