- Cooking Time: 500
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 frozen skinless, bonelsss chicken breasts (not thawed)
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup Russian dressing
- 1 cup grape jelly, heated slightly
- In 3-4 quart slow cooker, arrange chicken pieces.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over chicken.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More