- Cooking Time: 500
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 frozen skinless, bonelsss chicken breasts (not thawed)
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup Russian dressing
- 1 cup grape jelly, heated slightly
- In 3-4 quart slow cooker, arrange chicken pieces.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over chicken.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More