- Cooking Time: 500
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 frozen skinless, bonelsss chicken breasts (not thawed)
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup Russian dressing
- 1 cup grape jelly, heated slightly
- In 3-4 quart slow cooker, arrange chicken pieces.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over chicken.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
The Naked MacaronSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More