CROCKPOT HAVARTI CHICKEN
- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed and browned
- 1-1/2 cups frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 14 oz. can marinated or plain artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup purchased white sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
Thaw spinach and drain well, pressing to remove water and combine with rest of ingredients in a 2 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 2-3 hours. Serve over pasta.
No Reviews at this time.