- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup salsa (I used medium chunky)
- 3 (8 ounces each) packs cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 2 (8 ounces each) packs Imitation Crab Meat, flaked
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- crackers, pita bread or anything of your choice for dipping
- Combine milk and salsa. Transfer to lined or sprayed crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook on low 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
NotesWhat a yummy appetizer! Nice and creamy with chunks of crab meat throughout! Couldn't be easier since the crockpot does all the work! This was gone in a flash! This recipe comes from my friend Jennifer!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More