- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup salsa (I used medium chunky)
- 3 (8 ounces each) packs cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 2 (8 ounces each) packs Imitation Crab Meat, flaked
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- crackers, pita bread or anything of your choice for dipping
- Combine milk and salsa. Transfer to lined or sprayed crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook on low 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
NotesWhat a yummy appetizer! Nice and creamy with chunks of crab meat throughout! Couldn't be easier since the crockpot does all the work! This was gone in a flash! This recipe comes from my friend Jennifer!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More