- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 lbs. pork loin back ribs, cut into 4" pieces
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. jerk seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups spicy barbecue sauce
- Combine all spices in a small bowl.
- Rub ribs with spice mixture.
- Place in 3-4 quart slow cooker and pour water over.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until ribs are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker and discard cooking liquid.
- Replace ribs in crockpot and add barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
GAES PTO Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More