- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 5-1/2 oz. pkg. (box-style) scalloped potatoes
- 16 oz. can tomatoes
- 10-1/2 oz. can pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Brown meat in skillet; stirring to break up meat; drain.
- Combine meat, dry sauce mix from scalloped potatoes, tomatoes, pizza sauce,
- water, salt, oregano, basil and garlic powder in crockpot.
- Stir in dry potato slices.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese cubes and top with
- parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on high for 10-15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More