- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.5 lb. beef chuck roast
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (or 1/2 cup chopped onions)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- Place roast in crockpot.
- In a saucepan, heat the broth up and add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour broth mixture over roast. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred beef with a fork and continue to cook on low, uncovered, an additional half hour.
- Serve on toasted hoagie rolls with peppers and cheese, if desired.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More