CROCKPOT ITALIAN BEEF SANDWICHES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.5 lb. beef chuck roast
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (or 1/2 cup chopped onions)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- Place roast in crockpot.
- In a saucepan, heat the broth up and add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour broth mixture over roast. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred beef with a fork and continue to cook on low, uncovered, an additional half hour.
- Serve on toasted hoagie rolls with peppers and cheese, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More