- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.5 lb. beef chuck roast
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (or 1/2 cup chopped onions)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- Place roast in crockpot.
- In a saucepan, heat the broth up and add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour broth mixture over roast. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred beef with a fork and continue to cook on low, uncovered, an additional half hour.
- Serve on toasted hoagie rolls with peppers and cheese, if desired.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Decadent Desserts Made From
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More