- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs bulk Italian sausages
- 3 cups rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 8 oz can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- Cook sausage until it is cook through & drain.
- Cook pasta & drain.
- In a crock pot that is at least 5 quart, layer 1/2 the sausage, pasta, cheese, onion, mushrooms, pizza sauce, and pepperoni.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More