- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs bulk Italian sausages
- 3 cups rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 8 oz can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- Cook sausage until it is cook through & drain.
- Cook pasta & drain.
- In a crock pot that is at least 5 quart, layer 1/2 the sausage, pasta, cheese, onion, mushrooms, pizza sauce, and pepperoni.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More