- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3-5 lb roast or stew meat
- 1 package baby carrots
- 5-6 potatos cubed
- 1 packet au jus seasoning
- 1 packet dry italian dressing
- 1 16 oz can of tomato juice
- Place carrots and potatoes in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place meat over the veggies.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the Au Jus, Dry Italian Dressing and Tomato Juice.
- Don't worry, the mixture will probably be lumpy (the lumps will go away during cooking).
- Pour the mixture over the meat.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Enjoy!
NotesI love this recipe. It's so easy and tastes great. The recipe calls for a beef roast, but we prefer to make it with stew meat instead!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Koken met Oma
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More