- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3-5 lb roast or stew meat
- 1 package baby carrots
- 5-6 potatos cubed
- 1 packet au jus seasoning
- 1 packet dry italian dressing
- 1 16 oz can of tomato juice
- Place carrots and potatoes in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place meat over the veggies.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the Au Jus, Dry Italian Dressing and Tomato Juice.
- Don't worry, the mixture will probably be lumpy (the lumps will go away during cooking).
- Pour the mixture over the meat.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Enjoy!
NotesI love this recipe. It's so easy and tastes great. The recipe calls for a beef roast, but we prefer to make it with stew meat instead!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More