- Cooking Time: 270
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 - 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded jalepeno cheese
- 32 oz. pkg. frozen hash brown potatoes
- Spray 4-6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine soup, sour cream and cheese in medium bowl and mix well. Pour half of potatoes into prepared crockpot. Top with half of sour cream mixture. Top with rest of potatoes, then remaining sour cream mixture. Spread evenly. Cover and cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours.