- Cooking Time: 600
- Preparation Time:
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oregano, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces smoked sausage, chopped
- 8 ounces chicken breast, chopped
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1/2 pound cooked and shelled shrimp
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Shell the shrimp, halve lengthwise.
- In the crockpot,combine all ingredients EXCEPT the shrimp & rice.
- Cover & cook on low for 9−10 hours.
- Turn the crockpot on high, add cooked shrimp & cooked rice.
- Cover; cook on high for 20−30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More