- Cooking Time: 600
- Preparation Time:
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oregano, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces smoked sausage, chopped
- 8 ounces chicken breast, chopped
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1/2 pound cooked and shelled shrimp
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Shell the shrimp, halve lengthwise.
- In the crockpot,combine all ingredients EXCEPT the shrimp & rice.
- Cover & cook on low for 9−10 hours.
- Turn the crockpot on high, add cooked shrimp & cooked rice.
- Cover; cook on high for 20−30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More