- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16 oz) macaroni
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 (13 oz) can of evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water, following package directions. Drain well. Grease bootom and sides of 3 1/2 to 5-quart crockpot. Toss hot macaroni in slow cooker with the vegetable oil then add all remaining ingredients. Stir gently to combine then cover and cook on LOW 3 - 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
NotesI made this for Thanksgiving last year and it was really good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Simple Homemade Favorites
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More