- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz cream sheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 10 lbs potatoes, mashed (no additions)
- Mix all together and place in a slow cooker for 2-4 hours, low and covered.
- The worst part of making mashed potatoes for the holidays is that you need to do it at the last minute. This is soooo good and nice to make for Thanksgiving because you can prepare this early and worry about everything else while the potatoes are staying warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More