- Cooking Time: 540
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 sides pork spareribs (about 6 pounds), separated
- 2 small cans mexican tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic flavored red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted and mashed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon New Mexico chili powder blend
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place spareribs in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the spareribs. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More