CROCKPOT PEPPER STEAK WITH ONIONS & TOMATOES
Crockpot Pepper Steak With Onions & Tomatoes
- 1 (2 to 3 lb.) round steak, cut in serving size pieces (I used 4 Angus Beef English Cut Steaks)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup oil (I use extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 large onion, cut in rings
- 2 green peppers, cut in rings
- 2 (15 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano or Italian seasoning
Cut round steak in serving size pieces. Roll in flour that has been seasoned with the pepper and garlic powder. Brown in oil on each side. You don’t have to completely cook the meat just brown it good. Place browned meat in slow cooker and put the rest of the ingredients on top of the meat. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for about 6 hours.
I served over rice but noodles or mashed potatoes would be good too!