- Cooking Time: 8 hours
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Sm bag Baby Carrots
- 1 Pork Loin (not pre-seasoned)
- 4 New Potatoes (quartered)
- 1 Sm Onion (cut in chuncks)
- 1 Envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix (sprinkle over above 4 ingredients)
- 1 Can Beef Broth (fat free)
- Salt and Pepper (optional)
- Water (Covering one inch above all ingredients)
- Place all ingredients in order above in large crockpot. Cook on low for 8 hours.
NotesSince we are trying to eat healthy and I am getting tired of the same old things, I decided to try something new. I love Pork Loin, but I had never prepared one. I couldn't find a crockpot recipe, so I decided to wing it.... my hubby loved it.. now it's one of our favorite meals. Simple, quick to prepare and dinner is ready when we come home in the evening!!