- Cooking Time: 8 hours
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Sm bag Baby Carrots
- 1 Pork Loin (not pre-seasoned)
- 4 New Potatoes (quartered)
- 1 Sm Onion (cut in chuncks)
- 1 Envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix (sprinkle over above 4 ingredients)
- 1 Can Beef Broth (fat free)
- Salt and Pepper (optional)
- Water (Covering one inch above all ingredients)
- Place all ingredients in order above in large crockpot. Cook on low for 8 hours.
NotesSince we are trying to eat healthy and I am getting tired of the same old things, I decided to try something new. I love Pork Loin, but I had never prepared one. I couldn't find a crockpot recipe, so I decided to wing it.... my hubby loved it.. now it's one of our favorite meals. Simple, quick to prepare and dinner is ready when we come home in the evening!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More