- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- pork loin
- 1/2 of a 12oz. Coke
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce (whatever kind you prefer)
- about 1 Tbsp. of garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to your liking)
- Put pork loin in crock pot.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Let cook for 4 1/2 hrs, put on a platter, slice and serve.
- If you prefer shredded pork just cook it for about another 30 min or so.
NotesThis is a very easy recipe.
My husband loves to add many kinds of spices to things that we cook so you can pretty much add what you would like.
This recipe makes for a very delicious Cuban sandwich!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More