- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- pork loin
- 1/2 of a 12oz. Coke
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce (whatever kind you prefer)
- about 1 Tbsp. of garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to your liking)
- Put pork loin in crock pot.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Let cook for 4 1/2 hrs, put on a platter, slice and serve.
- If you prefer shredded pork just cook it for about another 30 min or so.
NotesThis is a very easy recipe.
My husband loves to add many kinds of spices to things that we cook so you can pretty much add what you would like.
This recipe makes for a very delicious Cuban sandwich!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More