- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- In 3-4 quart crockpot, combine onion, pork and beans, ketchup and mustard and stir to blend.
- Add chops to crockpot, pushing some down into the bean mixture.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 8-9 hours until pork is tender.
NotesThis rich and flavorful crockpot recipe is one of the easiest to make. Just open cans, plop food in the slow cooker, turn it on, and dinner is ready when you are. From Linda Larsen, Your Guide to Busy Cooks @ about.com.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More