- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- In 3-4 quart crockpot, combine onion, pork and beans, ketchup and mustard and stir to blend.
- Add chops to crockpot, pushing some down into the bean mixture.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 8-9 hours until pork is tender.
NotesThis rich and flavorful crockpot recipe is one of the easiest to make. Just open cans, plop food in the slow cooker, turn it on, and dinner is ready when you are. From Linda Larsen, Your Guide to Busy Cooks @ about.com.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Growers' Giveback Potluck
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More