- Cooking Time: 300
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2-2 lbs pork, boneless - trim fat
- 1 large can diced tomatoes (seasoned as you like)
- 1 can beef stock
- 1 can butter beans, large (drained)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp A-1 Sauce (try Worcestershire or Tabasco instead!)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Layer into a crock pot: meat, onion, stock, salt, pepper and tomatoes. The meat should be completely covered.
- Cover and set crock pot on high for 5 hours.
- When meat is tender, break up with a fork.
- Add butter beans.
- Simmer for 15 minutes then, serve to keep beans from going mushy.
NotesA great one to toss in the crockpot on a Saturday or Sunday morning and it's ready when you get home from antiqueing, garage saleing or just running the Saturday gauntlet!! You can also substitute the pork and butter beans with beef and kidney beans!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More