- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryIt's been so hot here and we've been eating alot of different salad's because I really don't want to heat up the kitchen so I decided to make us a hearty meal in the crockpot because my crockpot doesn't heat up the kitchen at all!
I found several recipes on Pinterest similar to the one I came up with and my hubby made his famous garlic noodles parmesan to complete the dish! YAY, he's been on vacation for 2 weeks!
This dish is so creamy and delicious and my kids love mashed potatoes as well as the noodles so I couldn't let this gravy pass up a trip on top of mashed potatoes so I made a small batch! Great choice, everything was gobbled down! This is one recipe you do want to try, even in the heat, it won't heat up your kitchen, I promise, and the best investment you can make is crockpot liners! They are a lifesaver, no burning, no mess!
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1 ounce dry Ranch Seasoning Mix Packet
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce cans) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce can) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon corn starch, for thickening gravy if needed at the end
- For Noodles
- 8 ounce bag dry wide egg noodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, from green container
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and brown pork chops so they have a little golden color, a couple of minutes each side.
- In the crockpot add 1 can of soup, 1/2 can broth and 1/2 of ranch seasoning and mix well. Add 4 browned pork chops and repeat layers using the remaining soup, broth, ranch and pork chops.
- Cook on low 6 hours or high 4 hours.
- If gravy needs to thicken up, add corn starch, mix well and cook for the final 30 minutes in the crockpot.
- When the pork chops are almost done cooking, start your noodles.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil and add noodles and cook according to package instructions. Drain.
- Return noodles to pot and add all noodle ingredients and mix well.
- Serve pork chops over noodles.