- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 lb. boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 Tbsp. Tony's seasoning
- 1 onion, chopped
- 14 oz. can Rotel, undrained
- 1 jar roasted red pepper pasta sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Chipolte Tabasco sauce
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Sprinkle seasoning over roast and rub to coat well. Place in 4-6 quart crockpot and top with onion. In small bowl, combine tomatoes with their juice, hot pepper sauce and pepper. Pour over onion and roast. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours. Add sauce and cook for another 2 hours. Slice roast and serve over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More