- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pork short ribs or spare ribs
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (I like Bullseye Sweet & Sticky, but you can use any brand you like)
- 1/4 cup of water
- Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Season the ribs with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Heat oil in a skillet and brown the ribs.
- Place the oninos on the bottom of the crockpot, add the ribs, and top with the BBQ sauce, water, and brown sugar.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on LOW for about 7-8 hours or until tender and meat is falling off the bone easily.
- Note: In a pinch, you can skip the brown sugar and water, but I recommend them for extra flavor.
NotesThese ribs are flavorfull and very tender.
The meat will melt in your mouth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More