- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 lbs. pork loin back ribs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cola
- 1 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Spray inside of 4- to 5-quart Crock-Pot slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Remove inner skin from ribs. Mix brown sugar, pepper, liquid smoke, garlic and salt; rub mixture into ribs. Cut ribs into 4 inch pieces. Layer ribs and onion in slow cooker. Pour cola over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until tender. Remove ribs from slow cooker. Drain and discard liquid.
- Poor barbecue sauce into shallow bowl. Dip ribs into sauce. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour any remaining sauce over ribs. Cover and cook on low heat setting 1 hour.
- I didn't use liquid smoke I used a couple of shakes of worcestershire sauce and soy sauce worcestershire
NotesRecipe By: SueLynn from Internet
Serving Size: 6
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More