- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 lbs. pork loin back ribs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cola
- 1 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Spray inside of 4- to 5-quart Crock-Pot slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Remove inner skin from ribs. Mix brown sugar, pepper, liquid smoke, garlic and salt; rub mixture into ribs. Cut ribs into 4 inch pieces. Layer ribs and onion in slow cooker. Pour cola over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until tender. Remove ribs from slow cooker. Drain and discard liquid.
- Poor barbecue sauce into shallow bowl. Dip ribs into sauce. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour any remaining sauce over ribs. Cover and cook on low heat setting 1 hour.
- I didn't use liquid smoke I used a couple of shakes of worcestershire sauce and soy sauce worcestershire
NotesRecipe By: SueLynn from Internet
Serving Size: 6
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More