- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- garlic salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Au Jus seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken and rice soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Mix flour, dry mustard, garlic salt and pepper and dust pork chops. Brown pork chops in skillet.
- In crockpot add, broth, soup and Au Jus packet. Mix well. Add browned pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours or 4 hours on high.
NotesYummy! These pork chops are delicious smothered in tasty gravy and rice! A huge hit for dinner! They were gobbled down by my family! I would of never thought that adding a can of Chicken & Rice soup would work with pork chops but it was the perfect combination! Can't wait to make them again and the best part, dinner was ready when I got home from work and the house smelled sooooo good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More