- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- garlic salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Au Jus seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken and rice soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Mix flour, dry mustard, garlic salt and pepper and dust pork chops. Brown pork chops in skillet.
- In crockpot add, broth, soup and Au Jus packet. Mix well. Add browned pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours or 4 hours on high.
NotesYummy! These pork chops are delicious smothered in tasty gravy and rice! A huge hit for dinner! They were gobbled down by my family! I would of never thought that adding a can of Chicken & Rice soup would work with pork chops but it was the perfect combination! Can't wait to make them again and the best part, dinner was ready when I got home from work and the house smelled sooooo good!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Growers' Giveback Potluck
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More