- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup uncooked Arborio rice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (I use my garlic press to make it extra-fine)
- (optional) sliced white mushrooms
- 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Put rice in crockpot, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
Add all other ingredients except parmesan cheese.
Cook on low 2 hours or until liquid is mostly gone and rice is tender.
(check it at 1 1/2 hours)
add parmesan cheese, stir well and serve.
Website Credit: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/