- Cooking Time: 480
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 & 1/2 ounces) double-strength beef broth
- 1/2 can water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2-3 tsp cream-style prepared horseradish
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 venison roast (3-4 pounds)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Place broth, water, cinnamon, horseradish and cranberry sauce in medium saucepan; heat to boiling while stirring constantly.
- 2 Place venison roast in crockpot.
- 3 Pour sauce over roast and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until roast is tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More