- Cooking Time: 480
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 & 1/2 ounces) double-strength beef broth
- 1/2 can water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2-3 tsp cream-style prepared horseradish
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 venison roast (3-4 pounds)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Place broth, water, cinnamon, horseradish and cranberry sauce in medium saucepan; heat to boiling while stirring constantly.
- 2 Place venison roast in crockpot.
- 3 Pour sauce over roast and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until roast is tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More