- Cooking Time: 480
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 & 1/2 ounces) double-strength beef broth
- 1/2 can water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2-3 tsp cream-style prepared horseradish
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 venison roast (3-4 pounds)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Place broth, water, cinnamon, horseradish and cranberry sauce in medium saucepan; heat to boiling while stirring constantly.
- 2 Place venison roast in crockpot.
- 3 Pour sauce over roast and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until roast is tender.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More