- Cooking Time: 480
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 & 1/2 ounces) double-strength beef broth
- 1/2 can water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2-3 tsp cream-style prepared horseradish
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 venison roast (3-4 pounds)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Place broth, water, cinnamon, horseradish and cranberry sauce in medium saucepan; heat to boiling while stirring constantly.
- 2 Place venison roast in crockpot.
- 3 Pour sauce over roast and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until roast is tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
GAES PTO Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More