- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 28 oz. pkg. frozen cut green beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jar roasted red bell pepper strips, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 10 oz. container Alfredo cheese sauce
- 2.5 oz. can french fried onions
- Combine all ingredients except half of the french fried onions in a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Cover crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours, stirring after 1 hour.
- Just before serving, heat remaining french fried onions in a small skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir casserole and sprinkle with heated onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More