- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 28 oz. pkg. frozen cut green beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jar roasted red bell pepper strips, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 10 oz. container Alfredo cheese sauce
- 2.5 oz. can french fried onions
- Combine all ingredients except half of the french fried onions in a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Cover crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours, stirring after 1 hour.
- Just before serving, heat remaining french fried onions in a small skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir casserole and sprinkle with heated onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Food Travels Through Italy
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More