- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 lb. fresh beef brisket
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 10 oz. can beef broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Trim excess fat from beef.
- Heat oil in 10" skillet over medium heat.
- Cook beef for 10 minutes, turning frequently, to brown all sides.
- Place beef in 3-1/2 to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Pour remaining ingredients over beef. cover and cook on low heat setting for 8-10 hours, until beef is tender.
- Remove beef from crockpot and shred, using two forks. Skim fat from juices in crockpot, and add beef.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More