- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless beef top round steak
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 - 10 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Trim fat from steak and cut into four serving pieces.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Sprinkle steak pieces with salt and pepper and cook in the oil for about 5 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Place in 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Top with onion.
- In the skillet where you cooked the steak, combine soup and salsa and mix well with drippings.
- Pour over steak in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8-10 hours.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Rachel's Vegan KitchenSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More