- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless beef top round steak
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 - 10 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Trim fat from steak and cut into four serving pieces.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Sprinkle steak pieces with salt and pepper and cook in the oil for about 5 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Place in 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Top with onion.
- In the skillet where you cooked the steak, combine soup and salsa and mix well with drippings.
- Pour over steak in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8-10 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More