- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless beef top round steak
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 - 10 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Trim fat from steak and cut into four serving pieces.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Sprinkle steak pieces with salt and pepper and cook in the oil for about 5 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Place in 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Top with onion.
- In the skillet where you cooked the steak, combine soup and salsa and mix well with drippings.
- Pour over steak in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8-10 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More