- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-8 thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup velveeta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Fill crockpot half full of the sliced potatoes.
- Layer 1/2 can of soup, 1/2 cup velveeta cheese,chunked, 3/4 cup grated sharp cheese, and 1/2 can of milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer remaining ingredients in same order.
- Cook on high about 6 hours. You need to check for you may need to add more milk. You can preboil the potatoes for quicker cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More