- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-8 thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup velveeta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Fill crockpot half full of the sliced potatoes.
- Layer 1/2 can of soup, 1/2 cup velveeta cheese,chunked, 3/4 cup grated sharp cheese, and 1/2 can of milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer remaining ingredients in same order.
- Cook on high about 6 hours. You need to check for you may need to add more milk. You can preboil the potatoes for quicker cooking.