- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- round steak, cut into serving sized pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 soup can water
- You can slightly brown steak pieces if you wish. I do if I have time.
- Place into crockpot and then cover with remaning ingredients.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- This makes it's own gravy.
NotesA delicious Steak meal with it's own rich brown gravy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Italy or Bust
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More