- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- round steak, cut into serving sized pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 soup can water
- You can slightly brown steak pieces if you wish. I do if I have time.
- Place into crockpot and then cover with remaning ingredients.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- This makes it's own gravy.
NotesA delicious Steak meal with it's own rich brown gravy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More