- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- round steak, cut into serving sized pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 soup can water
- You can slightly brown steak pieces if you wish. I do if I have time.
- Place into crockpot and then cover with remaning ingredients.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- This makes it's own gravy.
NotesA delicious Steak meal with it's own rich brown gravy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More