- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA delicious Steak meal with it's own rich brown gravy
- round steak, cut into serving sized pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 soup can water
- You can slightly brown steak pieces if you wish. I do if I have time.
- Place into crockpot and then cover with remaning ingredients.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- This makes it's own gravy.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More