- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- round steak, cut into serving sized pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 soup can water
- You can slightly brown steak pieces if you wish. I do if I have time.
- Place into crockpot and then cover with remaning ingredients.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- This makes it's own gravy.
NotesA delicious Steak meal with it's own rich brown gravy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More