- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 lb. boneless beef chuck roast
- 1/2 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 Tbsp. Taco sauce
- 1/2 cup you favorite barbecue sauce
- 8 sub rolls, split and toasted
- Trim excess fat from beef and brown beef on all sides in heavy skillet over medium high heat; transfer to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mix and pour sauces over;
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove beef from crockpot and shred; return to crockpot.
- Make sandwiches with tortillas or eat it on rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Summertime SippersSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More