- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken pieces
- 1/4 c peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 c hot or medium cilantro salsa
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh or powder substitute ginger
- You’ll Need To Buy: 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preparation Day Directions: Chop peanuts and place in small Ziploc bag. Combine ingredients for sauce in freezer bag. Place chicken in sauce and seal bag. Place chicken mixture and peanut bags in a larger freeze bag. Freeze everything.
- Serving Day Directions: Thaw. Place chicken in crock-pot. Pour sauce over chicken. Cover; cook on low 8-9 hours or on high 3-4 hours or until done. Serve chicken and sauce over rice; sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More