- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages of crescent rolls
- 6 eggs(separated)
- 1/2 cup 4 cheese blend, white cheddar,Romano,Parmesan,Provalone
- any cheese blend you like would work.
- salt and pepper to your taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out crescent roll to a 6 inch
- Line 4 souffle pans 4 inches in dia with dough
- Combine egg yolks with cheese blend
- Whip whites to soft peaks.
- Fold whites into egg yolk mix.
- Spoon 3/4-1 cup mixture into souffle cups. Fold any dough hanging over the edge onto eggs mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- let cool 5 minutes and serve
NotesAt Panera they have an Egg Souffles and here is my try. My family enjoyed it very much.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Koken met Oma
Lau Family RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More