- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 burrito size tortillas
- shredded Sargento low-fat cheddar
- shredded Sargento low-fat mozzarella
- Pre-heat the oven to 450.
- Put a tortilla down on a large baking dish.
- Put 1/2 a bag of each cheese in the middle and toss together, then spread to cover most of the tortilla.
- Leave a 1/2 inch margin for the cheese to spread/melt.
- Take the second tortilla and press it down firmly on top.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the tortilla starts to toast.
- Remove from oven and let rest for a couple of minutes.
- Slice with pizza cutter and share with friends.
- To expand to an entree, add:
- * diced grilled chicken
- * diced red & green peppers
NotesI started making these after I realized one night that my favorite local bistro made their quesadillas in the pizza oven instead of a frying pan, so I decided to try it myself.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More