- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 burrito size tortillas
- shredded Sargento low-fat cheddar
- shredded Sargento low-fat mozzarella
- Pre-heat the oven to 450.
- Put a tortilla down on a large baking dish.
- Put 1/2 a bag of each cheese in the middle and toss together, then spread to cover most of the tortilla.
- Leave a 1/2 inch margin for the cheese to spread/melt.
- Take the second tortilla and press it down firmly on top.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the tortilla starts to toast.
- Remove from oven and let rest for a couple of minutes.
- Slice with pizza cutter and share with friends.
- To expand to an entree, add:
- * diced grilled chicken
- * diced red & green peppers
NotesI started making these after I realized one night that my favorite local bistro made their quesadillas in the pizza oven instead of a frying pan, so I decided to try it myself.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More